Note Keeper SVG Pen Draw
™ ScanNCut & Silhouette Cameo
® Users. Video tutorials for today’s craft enthusiast from computing, cutting, creating to sewing and embroidery
Unlock your creativity using an SVG file from our Thread Sketch Embroidery CD using either www.ScanNCutCanvas.Brother.com website or Silhouette Studio Designer Edition Software. Learn to use pens to electronically draw on the Kraft-Tex™ patch, then make the Note Keeper using the pattern. Learn to import SVG files from embroidery collections found at www.HopeYoder.com.
- Video software tutorials and written directions for cutting and layering vinyl.
- Pattern and written directions for creating a Note Keeper with a designer patch, elastic closure and pen holder
- Written tutorials with pictures and icons.
- Two .fcm files for the ScanNCut machine.
- Two .studio files for the Silhouette Cameo machine.
- Two .SVG artwork files.
- 1/4 yd. Fabric 1
- 1/4 yd. Fabric 2
- 1/4 yd. Fabric 3
- 5" x 7" Kraft Tex™
- 1/2 yd. Heat N Bond™ Lite
- 1/2" Wide Floriani Stitch N Shape Single Sided Fusible™
- 1/4 yd. of 1/4" Wide Elastic
- 8" x 5" Note Pad
- Brother™ ScanNCut or Silhouette Cameo®Machine
- Pen Holder for Die Cutting Machine