Thank you for visiting the Sewing Center of Tampa Bay website. We take your privacy seriously. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may contact us to request access to personal information we hold about you.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to our payment processor in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you submit personal information, including your résumé, through the Careers section, the following additional conditions shall apply.
By submitting the information, you agree to these conditions:
- We may use any information that you supply to us throughout our website for the purpose of employment consideration or response to your inquiry.
- We may choose to contact former employers and/or references and/or verify information provided to us by you, with or without providing advance notice to you.
- After an offer of employment is made, we may request that you submit verification of your legal right to work in the location of employment, and the offer will be conditional on your having such right.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.